How to apply
Our program participates in the San Francisco Match. Please see their web site: http://www.sfmatch.org. We select two residents per year for a total of 6 residents in our program.
All materials should be sent to SF match, please do not mail information directly to our department.
Applicants who have graduated from non-U.S. medical schools must also provide the following:
- valid ECFMG certificate
- green card or HB1/J-1 visa
- ECFMG/USMLE 2 test results
- birth certificate (if born in U.S)
- social security card (if born in U.S)
- proof of fulfillment of PGY-1 in the U.S.
- A copy of a non expired passport